[SR-Users] rport parameter in VIA header in uac remote registration

Jetse Verschuren j.verschuren at vanderventions.nl
Wed Nov 11 21:28:56 CET 2020

Thanks for your quick response,

Unfortunately add_local_rport() didn't work, but
event_route[tm:loal-request] did work. In the end I manually changed the
header (see below), not the prettiest solution, but it works.

event_route [tm:local-request] {
        xlog("L_INFO", "Routing locally generated $rm to $ru\n");

        if (is_method("REGISTER")) {
                xlog("L_INFO", "Adding rhost parameter to REGISTER
request\n");
                # Add rport parameter to Via header
                assign_hf_value("Via", "$hdr(Via);rport");
        }
}

Thanks again,
Jetse