[SR-Users] rport parameter in VIA header in uac remote registration

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 09:42:36 CET 2020

Hello,

try to catch uac registrations requests inside
event_route[tm:local-requests] and use add_local_rport() for them -- not
sure it works because I haven't tracked in the code, given that
add_local_rport() was intended for forwarding incoming requests, but it
is a chance it does.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla