[SR-Users] http_async_client

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Nov 3 02:44:01 CET 2020

It will not go back to request_route; you'll have to make peace with that.

Most things are valid in the continued route. A few will doubtless
exhibit quirky behaviour as the state doesn't make it across properly
from the original requet_route. I haven't been adversely impacted by
this in my extensive use of http_async_client(), however.