[SR-Users] http_async_client

Brandon Armstead brandon at cryy.com
Tue Nov 3 02:42:05 CET 2020

Alex,

   Hey hows it going!

I realize execution continues in ROUTENAME however after this route is
completed it does not go back to request_route { }.  I suppose I could move
the config around, just wanted to double check.  Also part of the issue
here is that I'm finding certain functions i.e. msg_apply_changes is not
valid in the continued route.