[SR-Users] How to ensure separate kamailio instances dispatchers make the same decision?

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Wed May 20 20:06:27 CEST 2020

Hi Georg,

setid is not an autoincrement.

See the DB structure information (should be to your version)
https://kamailio.org/docs/db-tables/kamailio-db-5.1.x.html#idm1963

I group my targets with the setid. That's maybe the name "sets of id's"

So all with the same id would be taken if the are active and how you call
them from your kamailio.cfg.

The other question is an implementation one. I don't understand the problem
completely.

Cheers
Karsten

George Diamantopoulos <georgediam at gmail.com> schrieb am Mi., 20. Mai 2020,