[SR-Users] RPC Command tm.clean

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat May 16 11:18:02 CEST 2020

Hello,

Alex is right.

Just to mention that the rpc command was added when troubleshooting some
instances, when the virtual machine (the operating system) was freezing
for several minutes, then many transactions were past the expiration
time and needed a hard cleanup. So normally it is not needed.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla