[SR-Users] RPC Command tm.clean

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri May 15 21:59:36 CEST 2020

Hi Marat,

I think it's one of those things that's not supposed to happen, but can
happen anyway due to bugs or improper script implementation (e.g.
t_suspend() without t_continue(), or something like that).

And if it does happen, even though it's not supposed to, there should be
a way to clear these out.

-- Alex

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 12:28:14PM +0300, Marat Gareev wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I have a philosophical question about tm.clean
> <https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.1.x/modules/tm.html#tm.rpc.clean>
>  command.
>
> Unfortunately, I don’t understand what this command is for, because in my
> view, expired transactions are automatically deleted.
>
> This is all I could find:
>
> pc command tm.clean to clean long time expired transactions (for
> troubleshooting purposes) [1]
> <https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/features/new-in-5.1.x>
>
> So, can you give an example when a transaction can remain in memory?
>
> Thanks!

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)