[SR-Users] Facing issue with call disconnection BYE packets are not accepted by kamailio

Voip support voipexpert0 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 21:33:03 CEST 2020

Hello Community,

Do you think in case calls coming from public IP to kamailio which is
listening on private IP with advertise and running rtpproxy. It could be
making issues with the signalling packets?

Should i maybe have 2 NIC configured one for public IP second for private
network without advertise?
I am still seeking for solution of this problem.
Today we changed our configuration to public IP's only and so far it works
well. No stuck calls in dialog.

Best regards!

czw., 14 maj 2020 o 23:15 Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com>
napisaƂ(a):