[SR-Users] Facing issue with call disconnection BYE packets are not accepted by kamailio

Voip support voipexpert0 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 22:59:44 CEST 2020

Maybe in request route i should add something like :

is_method("BYE"){
     xlog("Received $rm from $si with call id $ci ");
}

Then take wireshark trace and wait for the hung call and check if kamailio
logs has the line that the BYE was received?
This would confirm the BYE is getting received but it will no give me any
information why ist not relayed.

Best regards!

czw., 14 maj 2020 o 22:40 Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com>
napisaƂ(a):