[SR-Users] Solution for Invite retransmission

Duarte Rocha duarterocha91 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 14:13:15 CEST 2020

Hello Alex and Daniel,

Thank you for your answers.

This happened when a client had some network problems and couldn't received
my packets. The problem is that after some time and the transaction is
dead,since Kamailio does a new dispatcher, my accounting system counts this
as two calls and that's the behaviour i want to avoid.
Since in this case the client has network issues and won't probably get the
SIP replies, i don't think raising the timers will be very helpfull.

Also, i already use Dialog module for other functionalities so i don't
think there's a need to go to hash tables.

Thanks for the help.