[SR-Users] Solution for Invite retransmission

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed May 13 14:03:15 CEST 2020

Alex' suggestions about investigating further the cause are good.

What I wanted to say is the if dialog module is used only for this
purpose, then you can look at implementing a similar check with htable,
the key can be:

$ci:$cs:$ft

respectively the call id, cseq and from tag. Of course guarded to see it
is an invite with no to-tag.

If you want to be even more strict, in case of parallel forking from
upstream, you can add top via branch to the key.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla