[SR-Users] push notification via lua script on tsilo module

M S shaheryarkh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 09:30:41 CET 2020

You don't need to use LUA for the task, you can use any language you are
comfortable with, e.g. perl, python or php. You can even use remote nodejs
and call it from kamailio as http request.

There are tons of example scripts, tutorials and howtos online regarding
how to send push notifications from just about any language or web service
etc.

Hope this helps.