[SR-Users] push notification via lua script on tsilo module

max masood at jnt.se
Mon Mar 2 22:40:36 CET 2020

I am expert in voip solution such as Asterisk and familiar with Kamailio .in
one of our project we use the linphone app as a client mobile and we have to
solved  registering issue when extension has been unregistered in background
mode.

so i try to implement  this scenario  according federico document and enable
extra module like this:

loadmodule "tsilo.so"
loadmodule "htable.so"
#loadmodule "app_lua.so"
loadmodule "cfgutils.so"

I must disable app_lua.so because i haven't suitable lua script .i think
most parts is OK and i can see ts_store parameters:

ts.dump
{
        Size: 1024
        R-URIs: {
                R-URI:
sip:1003 at 192.168.1.169:25378;rinstance=6cb3b1cc5efabdfb
                Transactions: {
                        Transaction: {
                                Tindex: 9977
                                Tlabel: 1825563922
                        }
                }
        }
        Stats: {
                RURIs: 1
                Max-Slots: 1
                Transactions: 1
        }
}

by the way push notification feature is enable in linphone app .

Now i need a script (lua) for handling this issue (push notification for
app) when we fetch SEND PUSH route. Could you please advice me ? do you have
any example of this script?

--
Sent from: http://sip-router.1086192.n5.nabble.com/Users-f3.html