[SR-Users] Sql_result_free() not cleaning properly

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Mon Jun 29 22:40:20 CEST 2020

Yes, $xavp(s) are bound to the transaction, like the $avp.

About the memory fragmentation - the memory manager should re-use fitting memory blocks, but this depends on the overall traffic to the server. In general, if you use a recent kamailio version, we activated the memory defragmentation some time ago. This should reduce the number of fragements. You can check with the shm stats. On old servers you can activate with a core parameter.

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/