[SR-Users] Presence and call queueing - Kamailio and Asterisk

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 11:03:23 CEST 2020

Hello,

I suggest to run kamailio with debug=3 in kamailio.cfg to see if the
ringing state is published by dialog/pua_dialoginfo during the call setup.

On the other hand, the dialoginfo is a different event than user/device
presence state, so the endpoints have to subscribe for both dialog info
and presence states to get notifications on both cases. Eventually you
can enhance the config (or code) to generate presence states on
dialog-info events -- iirc, with pua (or pua_json), you can push any
PUBLISH (or presence states).

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla