[SR-Users] Kamailio Buildroot

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 10:42:50 CEST 2020

Hello,

I haven't cross compiled myself, but there is a makefile flag
CROSS_COMPILE that you can set in such cases -- the Makefile of the
modules sets the path to includes and libs based on it. You may need to
set other Makefile variables to get it done, look in the
src/Makefile.defs to see most of them.

Ovidiu Sas seemed to be active in this space some time ago, maybe he can
give further guidelines.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla