[SR-Users] Expired transaction

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 10:34:44 CEST 2020

Hello,

I never faced it myself, the functionality was added based on a report
from the community more for troubleshooting purposes to see if the
transactions can still be freed after timer was elapsed and they were no
longer cleaned.

IIRC, the report said that there was no activity reported in the logs by
the server for 15min or so, eventually overlapping with taking a
snapshot of the virtual machine (thus, you may need to freeze the
virtual machine). You can check the commit history and see the date when
the code was added, then search the mailing lists archives for
discussions on that topic.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla