[SR-Users] Expired transaction

Marat Gareev maratkin94 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 18:32:01 CEST 2020

Hello!
I'm trying to manually reproduce expired transactions which couldn't be
cleared.

I had one idea, but it was unsuccessful. I tried to send SIGSTOP to a group
of Kamailio processes while the transaction is live. The idea is to freeze
processes for a while, then continue to work, so that by this time the
transaction deletion time was missed. But after a few seconds, the
transaction is still cleared.

Do you have any ideas for reproduction?

P.S. I'm sorry If you received my incoherent mails. These were attempts to
reply to the thread, seems to be my mail client or sr-users mailing list
doesn't support In-Reply-To header.