[SR-Users] docker images for kamailio IMS

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 08:40:53 CEST 2020

Hi,

welcome to the confusing world of docker. I assume that uname shows your
host that serves docker, cos docker images itself are not full vms only
processes and an image that run on your host.

So maybe learn docker if you want to go this way or use a VM and install
all you need by yourself.

BTW apk is the equivalent of apt in alpine.

Pavithra Mohanraja <pavimohan3004 at gmail.com> schrieb am Mi., 10. Juni 2020,
06:44: