[SR-Users] docker images for kamailio IMS

Pavithra Mohanraja pavimohan3004 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 06:37:50 CEST 2020

Hi,
I tried to do "apt-get update" inside the container, so it was showing "apt
is not found".

I need to understand , Is that the way the container works or Is there
anyother way to use the "apt" package.

One more clarification required on base image of kamailio.
In kamailio/kamailio:ci , It is defined as alpine based images, but when i
see in "uname -r" inside the container, it shows "ubuntu-16.04".
So what is the base image used and need some explanation on the alpine
distribution.

Thanks,
Pavithra