[SR-Users] failed to lock the memory pages (disable swap) WARNING

Joel Serrano joel at textplus.com
Fri Jul 24 16:46:43 CEST 2020

Hey guys, I never replied back but thankfully didn’t forget.

I finally got some time to finish checking this, as you guys pointed out,
my only issue was the limits.

If anyone else runs into this:

To /etc/security/limits.conf (and reboot):

*            hard   memlock           unlimited
*            soft    memlock           unlimited

If you are using systemd based OS:

To Kamailio systemd unit file/drop-in overrides, in [Service] section:

LimitMEMLOCK=infinity

Thanks Henning and David!

Cheers,
Joel.