[SR-Users] failed to lock the memory pages (disable swap) WARNING

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Wed Jul 8 08:17:45 CEST 2020

Hello,

check process capabilities (if EOMEM is errno 12 in your installation as well):
Errors
ENOMEM
(Linux 2.6.9 and later) the caller had a nonzero RLIMIT_MEMLOCK soft resource limit, but tried to lock more memory than the limit permitted. This limit is not enforced if the process is privileged (CAP_IPC_LOCK).
Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/