[SR-Users] how to achive destination number based routing before falling back to dispatcher-module

Christoph Russow russow at emtex.de
Thu Jul 23 15:01:57 CEST 2020

Hi all,

im fairly new to Kamailio and currently setting up our new sip-server
systems so, hello everyone!

right now i have a Kamailio SBC which routes all calls using the
dispatcher module to our internally setup application servers (freeswitch).

i just got the idea that we might want specific routing based on
destination phone number in addition to simple loadbalancing.

can anyone point me in the right direction where i should look for
something i can place before the dispatcher routing to route calls based
on some entries in a database like destination number XYZ goes to server
A, number ABC goes to server Z and so on.

Or is there a way to select the dispatcher group id from the database
based on destination number?

best regards
Christoph