[SR-Users] Dispatcher does not go to 2nd server

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 08:21:37 CEST 2020

Hello,

if you send first register to one asterisk and it replies 401, then the
following up register has to be sent to same asterisk, otherwise the
authentication fails if you send to 2nd asterisk and it doesn't
recognize the nonce, no matter the user password is the same.

Maybe asterisk has options to "share" (generate and recognize same)
nonce values across different instance, if yes, be sure it is enabled.
In kamailio that is possible by setting the appropriate parameters in
auth module.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla