[SR-Users] Dispatcher does not go to 2nd server

Jurijs Ivolga jurijs.ivolga at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 13:42:47 CEST 2020

Hi Aristeidis,

In your case Dispatcher module is misconfigured and it missing crutials
parts like:

modparam("dispatcher", "flags", 2)   # without this flag no failover will
happen, as you experiencing
modparam("dispatcher", "xavp_dst", "_dsdst_")  # this xavps will hold the
list with addresses and associated properties, without it no failover will
happen
modparam("dispatcher", "xavp_ctx", "_dsctx_") #  The name of the XAVP which
will hold some attributes specific to dispatcher routing context. I'm not
100% sure, but I think it will not work without this xavp too, in all my
configurations it is there.

Jurijs