[SR-Users] Kamailio & Freeswitch as media and SBC

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 13:59:46 CEST 2020

Hi,

I mean that module (correct the 5.2.x to your version, 5.3.x if 5.3)

https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.2.x/modules/xlog.html

https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/5.3.x/pseudovariables

With the cookbook you can log everything you want to watch in the logic of
kamailio.cfg

Like echo in shell scripts or more logger in scripts as an example to image
that more.

Cheers
Karsten