[SR-Users] rtpengine with mutiple IPs on the same network.

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 11:39:18 CEST 2020

Hello,

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking.

This is on AWS where i added a secondary IP to the instance, wanting to
segregate the “public” and “private”

But under the hood they’re both private IPs able to reach the private
network, and that’s where my problem comes, because the OS simply selects
the first interface, not the secondary.

So only solution long-term that doesn’t need the deployer to fiddle with
network route tables, etc. is just to actually separate them.

Thanks all!

David

Regards,

David Villasmil