[SR-Users] rtpengine with mutiple IPs on the same network.

Patrick Wakano pwakano at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 09:30:18 CEST 2020

Check your output to the command "ip route show table local".
For a connected network, the kernel will select the source IP based on
these rules. From memory I think, it is possible to change the "src"
parameter to use a different IP, so you can play with that.
Anyway, as a general rule, I don't think having multiple IP addresses on
the same subnet is a good practice. I would recommend breaking that into
multiple subnets so you won't fall under these edge cases.
Cheers,
Patrick