[SR-Users] rtpengine with mutiple IPs on the same network.

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 01:54:15 CEST 2020

I know this is more of a networking routing question, just trying to see if
you can find a better solution than re-architecturing the network. Although
maybe that’s the best approach, since this is a pretty new setup. Maybe
it’s better to do it now and not using work-arounds?

--
Regards,

David Villasmil
email: david.villasmil.work at gmail.com