[SR-Users] rtpengine with mutiple IPs on the same network.

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 01:39:03 CEST 2020

Hello guys,

I have rtpengine running on a box with ips like this:

external: 172.10.0.10 (advertise 10.10.10.1)
internal: 172.10.0.11

Both Ips are on the same network.
When i do rtpengine_manage i set "direction=external direction=internal",
and the SDP offer is correct.

The problem I'm having is that when rtp tried to send to the internal
network, the OS (i believe) selects the first interface (external) ip
172.10.0.10 to reach the internal network.
This I suppose is not a great deal, but I would like to separate them and
only use the internal for internal proxying.

Help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Regards,

David Villasmil