[SR-Users] Looking for a VoIP & Kamailio Dev-Ops

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Thu Jul 2 21:35:39 CEST 2020

Dev-Ops VoIP & Kamailio

GILAWA is looking for a new colleague to join our team!

Tasks:
Deploying, developing, and integrating our software based on Kamailio
Testing and validation of our customer solutions
Solve complex customer problems in the VoIP field
Fix Bugs and create extensions in the Kamailio project

Requirements:
Good background in VoIP telephony and Kamailio Stack
Experience with signalling standards (SIP, RTP etc..) and troubleshooting
Knowledge and experience in one of the following languages: C/C++, Bash, PHP
Experience with Debian or RedHat/CentOS Linux, knowledge of Ansible would be a plus
Fluent in English
Based in European or neighbouring time zone (e.g. EMEA area)
Self-organized and strong communication skills

Given the current situation this is a remote position.

If you are interested, please send me a (direct) e-mail with an CV or Linkedin link, please include your availability and salary expectations as well.

Best regards,

Henning Westerholt

Kamailio services - https://gilawa.com<https://gilawa.com/>