[SR-Users] Add Reason Header to kamailio generated CANCEL

Alfonso Pinto alfonso.pinto at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 20:03:51 CET 2020

Hi everyone,

I've got a specific case: when the inv_fr times out, I need to add a Reason
header to the CANCEL generated by kamailio. I've tried to see if I could do
it in the onsend_route, but that one is not triggered for the generated
CANCEL. I also checked event_route[tm:local-request], but that one isn't
triggered either for the generated CANCEL.

Is there any way to do it? Or maybe to have any pointer about where to look
in the code so I may try to trigger event_route[tm:local-request] for these
generated CANCELs?

Regards,
Alfonso