[SR-Users] How to make a distinction between sip and tel uri

George Diamantopoulos georgediam at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 15:18:36 CET 2020

How about something like this:

  $vz(i) = 0;
  pv_unset("$vn(save_ai)")
  while ($vz(i) < $hdrc(P-Asserted-Identity)) {

      $vn(temp_holder) = $(hdr(P-Asserted-Identity)[$vz(i)]);

      if ( $(vn(temp_holder){nameaddr.uri}{uri.scheme}) =~ "^sip" ) {

            $vn(save_ai) = $vn(temp_holder);

            break;
      }
  }

  if ( $vn(save_ai) != $null ) {
        remove_hf("P-Asserted-Identity");
        append_hf("P-Asserted-Identity: $vn(save_ai)\r\n");
  }

might need some tuning, and you need the textops module.