[SR-Users] UCaaS Platform

Dario Vargas dariovargas.gcs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 06:58:49 CET 2020

Take the LEAD in Unified Communications as a Service! We can help you get
started in the next Telco Disruptive Business.

White Label Hosted Cloud Platform as a Service (CPaaS) will enable you to
offer all of the below products under your own brand -

Hosted Contact Center (CCaaS)
Hosted Unified Communications (UCaaS)
Hosted PBX (Full Feature Set)
SIP Trunk
Ai Chat Bots
Caller Profile Solutions (Display your clients' corporate identity on cell
phones) to improve phone answer ratio.
Video Surveillance (VSaaS integrated with AWS)
Web Conferencing
Virtual FAX
Business SMS

Software developed in the USA to have all the routing features required to
connect with US and Canadian carriers for inbound and outbound (LRN, LNP,
TF, SMS, Push, Video etc).
Use our existing contracts and pricing for telco services or BYOC (bring
your own carrier model).
Alternately we can provide you with introductions to the carriers of choice
below to get started -

Nuwave.com - Number 1 in TF 8XX Inbound
Voipinvite.com - 1000s of MPS and CPS for SMS and Voice Broadcast
Voxbone.com - World Wide DiDs - Low Monthly minimum
Peerlessnetwork.com  - Outbound / Inbound Business calling
Centurylink.com / Level 3 - USA DiDs and outbound and inbound - minimum
volumes required
Verizon.com - Outbound and Inbound enterprise business calls - minimum
volumes required

Dario Vargas
info at dnl-switch.com