[SR-Users] http_client interface

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 22:56:03 CET 2020

The libcurl seems to offer an option for that as well:

  - https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/CURLOPT_INTERFACE.html

So it can be a small patch to the module and support it in the future.

If you look for a solution on current stable, maybe one of the embedded
scripting languages can help, you can execute inline a small script in
Lua/Python/Perl with app_lua_run() & equivalents. In the past I used the
http client from lua to do more complex http api queries (e.g., with
specific headers, ...).

Kamailio World Conference - April 27-29, 2020, in Berlin -- www.kamailioworld.com