[SR-Users] http_client interface

Ben Kaufman ben.kaufman at altigen.com
Mon Jan 13 17:11:09 CET 2020

I assume that a route table entry won't work because you don't want to change the route to the http server for other reasons? I know it's not a direct answer to the question of how to explicitly declare it on demand for the request, but it might address the underlying issue.

Ben Kaufman
ben.kaufman at altigen.com
Cloud Operations Manager
AltiGen Communications, Inc.

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY:
and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the
e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised you have received this
message in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying is strictly prohibited. Please notify AltiGen Communications
immediately at either (888)258-4436 or via email to
administrator at altigen.com, and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.