[SR-Users] Get destination IP from forwarded invite

Joel Serrano joel at textplus.com
Thu Jan 16 16:23:28 CET 2020

Hello,

If I understand correctly your email, you want the IP/Host of the
destination of the outgoing INVITE that is leaving a Kamailio box?

First of all, how are you forwarding the request? Are you using dispatcher
module?

Here are a couple of options:

1-
https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/5.3.x/pseudovariables#du_-_destination_uri
(although
this depends on your config, it might not be set)

2- https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/5.3.x/core#onsend_route +
https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/5.3.x/pseudovariables#sndto_name

If you can describe a little more how you are doing things we might be able
to give you more information.

Joel.