[SR-Users] Get destination IP from forwarded invite

CUMHUR KARAHAN cumhur.karahan at consultant.turkcell.com.tr
Thu Jan 16 12:45:15 CET 2020

Hi all,

I'm a newbie for Kamailio and working on a feature needs end-users' destination IP in the first transferred/forwarded invite message.

Basically, our system/call flow is like:
ClientA -> Kamailio1 -> Kamailio2 -> ClientB

Invite from the clientA:

tls:212.252.34.165:32980
tls:172.21.193.100:5061
INVITE sip:905364167881 at testsip.tvoip.turkcell.com.tr:443 SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/TLS 100.64.13.139:56993;branch=z9hG4bK.GoiTxA4Ee;rport