[SR-Users] caching 404 responses

Voip support voipexpert0 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 11:38:21 CET 2020

Try to add it in onreply_route using htable but in-memory not in database.

Steps :

You have to initialize an htable by :
modparam("htable", "htable",
"counter_404=>size=32;initval=0;autoexpire=600;")

And you can increase counter like that (i did not test but i think should
give you a clue how to proceed further, the initval is set to 0)
I used key as request uri + call-id to have an unique key and the value
expired after 600sec.

In onreply_route for $rs=="404" ( if response status is 404 add to htable
the request uri with conjunction of call-id for allowing the values to
expire )

$sht(counter_404=>$T_req($ru)::$ci) =
$shtinc(counter_404=>$T_req($ru)::$ci);

After that somewhere in beginning of request_route once you receive an
INVITE you could check the $ru if its in htable counter_404 and if count is
lets say higher than 10 (10 replies 404 in last 10 minutes) you can
immediately reply 404.

if( $shtcn(counter_404=>$ru::.*) > 10 ) {
send_reply(404);
exit;
}

Hope it helps - you need to play a bit with it on test environment.

Greetings from Poland
Tom

pt., 10 sty 2020 o 08:10 Krzysztof Drewicz <kdrewicz at cludo.pl> napisaƂ(a):