[SR-Users] CGRates Integration

Sergiu Pojoga pojogas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 17:14:31 CET 2020

Voila!

ii  libev-dev                       1:4.15-3
                           amd64        static library, header files, and
docs for libev
ii  libevent-dev                    2.0.21-stable-2+deb8u1
                           amd64        Asynchronous event notification
library (development files)

Also, your problem could be related to the max size of $jsonrpl(body)
discussed in the 2 threads below.

https://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/sr-users/2019-October/107194.html
https://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/sr-users/2019-October/107092.html

Cheers.