[SR-Users] CGRates Integration

Emanuele Federico kam.list at nhm.it
Tue Jan 7 11:08:54 CET 2020

Hi Sergiu,

thanks for your reply. With Kamailio v5.1.9 and CGRateS 0.9.1~rc8
git+fc97b08 (2020-01-02T16:01:14+01:00) all works fine!

I'm going to investigate in depth why Kamailio v5.2.5 does not able to
correctly parse messages coming from CGRates even if configuration are
the same over the two different version.

Could you please share the libev and libevent packages installed on your
environment?

Many thanks in advance.

Emanuele