[SR-Users] service startup issues with rptengine and kamailio

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 13:58:52 CET 2020

Basically check the configuration on both side in terms of how they will
“talk”. When you bring up rtp engine make sure it’s listening on the right
ip:port/socket and make sure kamailio is configured to connect to that
port/socket.

On Fri, 3 Jan 2020 at 13:28, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com>
wrote:

> The answer is actually right there, on your RTPengine startup screenshot
> (“invalid interface specification”).
>
> And if RTPengine fails to start because of that error, Kamailio cannot
> ping it, so the Kamailio side of it makes complete sense.
>
>> Sent from mobile, with due apologies for brevity and errors.
>
> > On Jan 3, 2020, at 3:53 AM, Ratanraj Singh <ratanraj.singh2 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi All,
> > I am troubling with rtpengine and kamailio services on cent os core7 os,
> as
> > these service are not getting started, and when i try to start the
> services
> > its says.
> > Kamaili error:  ERROR: rtpengine [rtpengine.c:2296]: send_rtpp_command():
> > can't send command "ping" to RTP....1:5066>and
> >
> > <http://sip-router.1086192.n5.nabble.com/file/t7819/rtpengine.jpg>
> > <http://sip-router.1086192.n5.nabble.com/file/t7819/kamalio_error.jpg>
> >
> > Please refer the attached screen shots for further understanding.
> >
> > Kindly assist on this how to fix this issue
> >

> > --
> > Sent from: http://sip-router.1086192.n5.nabble.com/Users-f3.html

Regards,

David Villasmil