[SR-Users] URI Mapping in Presence?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 21:21:04 CET 2020

Hello,

the presence specs are quite rigid about user identities, in many cases
the user id appears in sip headers as well as in the xml body. If you
mangle identities for subscription, you may have to do changes in the
content of the notifies.

I haven't analyzed in detail this case to be able to prose a solution,
but you can try updating the headers and then use msg_apply_changes()
before calling the handle_subscribe(). Or if you have some developer
expertise, add the option to specify the presentity id via function
parameter, right now it support given the watcher id as parameter. But
then, again, you have to see if NOTIFY request need to be updated as well.