[SR-Users] Planning the release of v5.1.10

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 16:22:22 CET 2020

Hello,

with the trip to Brussels for Fosdem conference, I couldn't get enough
time to backport the patches and push out the last release in 5.1
series. Next attempt will be on Monday, February 10, 2020.

Kamailio Advanced Training - March 9-11, 2020, Berlin - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - April 27-29, 2020, in Berlin -- www.kamailioworld.com