[SR-Users] Pre-built Debian Package for Kemix Module?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 13:49:49 CET 2020

Hello,

On 05.02.20 13:40, Victor Seva wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Feb 2020 at 12:28, Yufei Tao <yufei.tao at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am trying to use KEMI lua that needs kemix module (for KSR.kx.<...>).
>>
>> I wonder if there is any pre-built Debian package that include the kemix module, something like kamailio-<...>-modules, that I can install? Or do I need to build from source with kemix in included_modules?
> kemix is not included in src/Makefiles.groups so is _NOT_ build or
> included in any package. Not sure if that is intencional, Daniel?

No, it seems it was forgotten. When installing from sources it is
installed, so I didn't notice it is missing from Makefile groups.

The kemix try to be the equivalent of pv module, but for kemi scripting,
so it can be added in the core group of modules.

Do you want to add it there to match the debian build needs? I can also
add it, just not to overlap if you plan other related tests for packaging...

Kamailio Advanced Training - March 9-11, 2020, Berlin - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - April 27-29, 2020, in Berlin -- www.kamailioworld.com