[SR-Users] Pre-built Debian Package for Kemix Module?

Victor Seva linuxmaniac at torreviejawireless.org
Wed Feb 5 13:40:21 CET 2020

On Wed, 5 Feb 2020 at 12:28, Yufei Tao <yufei.tao at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use KEMI lua that needs kemix module (for KSR.kx.<...>).
>
> I wonder if there is any pre-built Debian package that include the kemix module, something like kamailio-<...>-modules, that I can install? Or do I need to build from source with kemix in included_modules?

kemix is not included in src/Makefiles.groups so is _NOT_ build or
included in any package. Not sure if that is intencional, Daniel?

> On a related question, for the kamailio-<...>-modules packages how do I find out what modules are included in each of these package? E.g. things like kamailio-lua-modules, kamailio-mysql-modules etc. are easy to guess, while kamailio-nth, kamailio-utils-modules etc. are not so easy.
```
$ apt-cache search evapi
kamailio-extra-modules - Extra modules for the Kamailio SIP Server
$ apt-cache search jansson
libhoel-dev - database abstraction library written in C - development
libhoel1.4 - database abstraction library written in C
libjansson-dev - C library for encoding, decoding and manipulating
JSON data (dev)
libjansson-doc - C library for encoding, decoding and manipulating
JSON data (doc)
libjansson4 - C library for encoding, decoding and manipulating JSON data
kamailio-extra-modules - Extra modules for the Kamailio SIP Server
libulfius-dev - Web Framework for REST Applications in C - development
libulfius2.5 - Web Framework for REST Applications in C
```
for extra modules I try to keep the description with all the modules
it includes.