[SR-Users] Kamailio as a presence watcher

Jukka Heikkilä jutsco at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 10:11:44 CET 2020

Hello,

I'm working with IMS network and VoLTE related services. My problem is
that I would like to use Kamailio as a presence watcher but I haven't
managed to make it happen yet. The approach would be that once
Kamailio gets 3rd party registration from S-CSCF the Kamailio would
send SUBSCRIBE back to S-CSCF to subscribe the presence of
subscription. Once a subscription place or get calls the status of
subscription would be updated to Kamailio and to the database where it
can be fetched. I have checked presence and pua modules, but haven't
found a way to make it work as expected.

Is there way to do that or is this totally incompatible approach to do that?

Best Regards,
Jukka Heikkilä
jutsco at gmail.com