[SR-Users] ndb_redis with keydb master/master

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 00:33:35 CET 2020

Hi David,

ah okay. I used the full way of an redis sentinel cluster with haproxy for
dead end detection.
And this redis setup is for my Kamailio Topos and my rtpengine.

But you can subscribe to one redis dB 1 and replicate it to the other side.
And vice versa. With Kamailio cfg pointing to the local or cross over redis
and the right db it should possible.

I did tried that it's more an idea from the rtpengine folks.

Also Topos will work with other backends IMHO like mysql.

Cheers
Karsten Horsmann

David VILLAUME <david.villaume at sewan.fr> schrieb am Mo., 21. Dez. 2020,
14:02: