[SR-Users] ndb_redis with keydb master/master

David VILLAUME david.villaume at sewan.fr
Mon Dec 21 14:01:10 CET 2020

Hello,

Thanks for your response, cross subscription mechanism in video is native rtpengine, not on Kamailio side.

My goal is to have redundant topos in Kamailio without having to build a full redis cluster with sentinel, but I’m not sure if  there is a way to declare two hosts in ndb_redis with the same name (and any parameter to set them either as active/passive either active/active).

Regards,
David