[SR-Users] MID-Registrar Example

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Dec 18 03:40:51 CET 2020

It would probably help if you could state exactly what it is that you
are trying to achieve. The term "mid-registrar" encompasses a fairly
large category of conceivable configurations, though all of them have in
common, I suppose, the quality of not passing through registrations
upstream in a 1:1 fashion.

On 12/17/20 9:38 PM, moisesynfante wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm a newbie when it comes to Kamailio and I would like to know if there's a
> working example of a Mid-Registrar implementation. I read on other posts
> that the UAC module can be used to achieve this but, honestly, I don't
> understand how. If any of you could provide some path I could follow I would
> be very thankful.
>

> --
> Sent from: http://sip-router.1086192.n5.nabble.com/Users-f3.html

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)